- Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarships - February 20, 2018 (3 Awards - $10,000)
- YDI Scholarship - February 27, 2018 (1 Award - $1,000)
- Harris Poll Scholarship - February 28, 2018 (1 Award - $1,000)
- SP Scholarship - February 28, 2018 (10 Awards - $10,000)
- VIP Scholarship - February 28, 2018 (1 Award - $5,000)
- SEG Scholarships - March 1, 2018 (150 Awards - $10,000)
- Ruiz 4 Kids - March 3, 2018 (Download Application)
- AFSA National High School Scholarship - March 15, 2018 (2 Awards - $2,500)
- Beyond The Boroughs National Scholarship - March 15, 2018 (2 Awards - $20,000)
- Microsoft disAbility Scholarship - March 15, 2018 (10 Awards - $20,000)
- Sister Rita Jeanne Scholarships - March 15, 2018 (7 Awards - $3,000)
- Hearthstone Housing Scholarship - March 21, 2018
- Project Yellow Light Video Scholarship - April 1, 2018 (6 Awards - $5,000)
- Selma Trex Fraternity of California - April 2, 2018 (5 awards - $1,250)
- Cluff Law Car Accident Scholarship - May 31, 2018 (Award amount - $750)
Additional Scholarship Links
California Chapter Women in Mining Scholarship
This year WIM California Chapter is partnering with the Southern California Mining Section of the Society of Mining Engineers (SME) to offer the Sager Memorial Scholarship of $2,000 for a total of 6 scholarships. Apply by March 2, 2018. Click here to learn more.
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
High school seniors who demonstrate exceptional leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship are invited to apply for the 2018 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program. This program annually provides college-bound students with $10,000 renewable scholarships – up to $40,000 total per recipient – and supports them as they lead and serve in college and beyond. Click here to learn more.
PG&E Better Together STEM Scholarships
PG&E is focused on California's future. To help our next generation of Californians succeed and innovate, PG&E is awarding a wide variety of college scholarships-including the PG&e Better Together STEM Scholarships.
- Twenty scholarships of $10,000 each and 20 scholarships of $1,000 each are available to students in PG&E service areas who are pursuing a degree in an eligible STEM discipline at a four-year California college or university.
- Students planning to enroll in fulltime undergraduate study for the 2018-2019 academic year should apply by February 5, 2018 at www.pge.com/scholarships.
Reedley College Scholarships
Opens Oct 1- Deadline March 2nd @ 11:59 p.m.
Beware of Scams
- Fees should not be paid for scholarships (Applying for financial aid is free)
- Never give credit card or bank account information
- No one can guarantee that you'll win a scholarship
- Legitimate scholarships require time & energy
- Legitimate sponsors should provide contact information upon request
- Be aware if you are called to receive an award for which you never applied
- Don't be pressured into applying for a scholarship, especially if the sponsor is asking you to pay
- Beware of claims of “exclusive” scholarships
- An official-sounding name or endorsement doesn't automatically mean it's legitimate
- If your questions aren't answered directly, proceed with caution
- Contact your counselor if you are contacted by a scholarship scam